Subject: Re: openoffice for 2.0?
To: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@crufty.net>
From: Christian Goetz <cgoetz@pandora.be>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/2005 20:43:39
--------------050209030101060407020707

Well till now, I haven't had issues with topenoffice 1.1 under NetBSD
2.0 (built with GENERIC.MP) but it really took a long time to compile on
a Pentium IV - 3.2 GHz (about 12 hours). So, if the linux one compiles
really faster then this should be the way to go.

-- cgoetz

Simon J. Gerraty a écrit:

>Cool - I'll be interested to hear if it works ok.
>The linux one seems to work fine, but repeats a lot of stuff that I
>already have installed.
>
>--sjg
>
>On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:51:15 +0100, Christian Goetz writes:
>

>>Well, starting yesterday evening, I finishedup today the build of
>>openofice 1.1 under NetBSD 2.0 GENERIC.MP
>>Openoffice runs or lets say,starts correctly. I haven't tested yet all
>>of it.
>>
>>--cgoetz

--------------050209030101060407020707

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Well till now, I haven't had issues with topenoffice 1.1 under NetBSD 2.0
(built with GENERIC.MP) but it really took a long time to compile on a Pentium
IV - 3.2 GHz (about 12 hours). So, if the linux one compiles really faster
then this should be the way to go.<br>
-- cgoetz<br>
Simon J. Gerraty a &eacute;crit:<br>
 cite="mid20050107164903.BE2CB665C@void.crufty.net">
  <pre wrap="">Cool - I'll be interested to hear if it works ok.
The linux one seems to work fine, but repeats a lot of stuff that I
already have installed.

--sjg

    <pre wrap="">Well, starting yesterday evening, I finishedup today the build of
openofice 1.1 under NetBSD 2.0 GENERIC.MP
Openoffice runs or lets say,starts correctly. I haven't tested yet all
of it.

--cgoetz
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->