Subject: Re: Reminder of 2 NetBSD Problem Reports awaiting feedback
To: NetBSD Problem Report DB Administrator <gnats@NetBSD.org>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/05/2005 06:44:54
Speaking of these reminder emails, I've just gotten a reminder about two
of my own PRs (bin/12731 and misc/17441) for which I did send feedback,
but the PRs didn't change state out of "awaiting feedback".  It also looks
like the feedback emails might have gotten stuck onto the end of the last
response (since there isn't the traditional blank line before the "From"
in the response when I look up the bug on the query-pr page); could there
be a bug in the email handling code which is hiding feedback messages from
a too-simple scanner?

(The summary of my responses to the two bugs are "fixed" and "not really
fixed but at least not as broken as before".)