Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: kern/28651: NAT in pf slow with TCP]
To: None <teemu@rinta-aho.org>
From: Mipam <mipam@ibb.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/20/2004 10:14:54
Hi,

I am using pf with nat.
Since i'm not using ip addressess i could gain a little speed by
specifying them instead of the interface (Itojun mentioned it once).
I run the source from nov 23 2004. I had to restore from a build from this
weekend because i couldnt use my intel cards properly anymore (at least
not with checksum offloading enabled). So i'll wait until this matter
(Report #28595) is resolved before doing a new build.
This machine is also functioning as nameserver (bind 9.3.0) and doing
fine, allthough i'm very eager to do a new build to get the fixes on pf
in from december.
Bye,

Mipam.