Subject: Hardware to give away...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chavdar Ivanov <ci@spidersweb.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 12/17/2004 11:50:26
We have got some obsolete equipment lying around; a skip has been hired
for disposal sometimes next week.

If there is someone, preferably with @netbsd.org address, either for
testing/development of the system or pkgsrc, able to collect from the
Birmingham area (that is, Birmingham in the UK), interested in:

 - two HP 9000/715
 - two SG Indy's
 - one SparcStation 10
 - one SparcStation/IPX (actually running 1.5.2 I think).

with assorted periferals, including monitors/keyboards and the rest; as
far as I know they are in (mostly) working order, last I used them
(probably a year ago), have them for the taking. Otherwise it's the skip,
I am afraid.

Apologies for using this list, obviously off-topic, but I thought the
chances of finding someone interested here are greatest. Please contact me
off-list for arrangements; FIFO.

Cheers.