Subject: Re: Question about building the world with debugging
To: Nathan J. Williams <nathanw@wasabisystems.com>
From: Douglas Wade Needham <cinnion@ka8zrt.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/2004 12:36:58
	version=3.0.0
Sender: current-users-owner@NetBSD.org

Thanks Nathan!  I figured that there was a very simple trick involving
-g and an environment variable (possibly set via -V), and a quick
message would likely save me several hours of trial and error trying
things like "CFLAGS=-g".

- Doug

Quoting Nathan J. Williams (nathanw@wasabisystems.com):

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com