Subject: realpath problems
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/2004 17:49:41
Greetings!

Today I've got my NFS mounted system doesn't responding. Trying to
remount all file systems I got realpath errors:

# mount -a
mount: realpath /: No such file or directory
mount: realpath /tmp: No such file or directory
mount: realpath /var: No such file or directory
mount: realpath /usr: No such file or directory
mount: realpath /kern: No such file or directory
mount: realpath /prj: No such file or directory

My /etc/fstab as follows:

/dev/wd0a                       /       ffs     rw              1       1
/dev/wd0b                       none    swap    sw              0       0
/dev/wd0e                       /tmp    ffs     rw              1       2
/dev/wd0f                       /var    ffs     rw              1       2
/dev/wd0g                       /usr    ffs     rw              1       2
kernfs                          /kern   kernfs  rw
procfs                          /proc   procfs  rw,noauto
betty.holding.local:/prj        /prj    nfs     rw,nosuid,-bis
nostromo.holding.local:/build   /build  nfs     ro,noauto,-bis

This is a second situation. Are anybody know what is that?

--
Mishka.