Subject: Re: World build failure in netbsd-2-0 and current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dmitri Nikulin <setagllib@optusnet.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 11/04/2004 01:36:17
Okay, FINALLY getting somewhere. After that, groff compiled fine, later
had to dike out dhcp (failed same as on 1.6... weird), but now works
fine. Interestingly cgdconfig didn't break this time.

Anyway, I've now narrowed the problem down, but a fix is beyond me...
not that it really matters much. I'll just keep those files there.

This took forever without -pipe though :P

Thanks for your help, but if anyone has any tips on how to fix/work-out
the include path issue, please let me know. Might make a patch for -current.