Subject: Re: KDE & jumping icons :/
To: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.info>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/28/2004 19:03:36
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:45:42 +0200 (MEST)
"Zafer Aydogan" <zafer@gmx.info> wrote:

> > This question and others might also be better directed to
> > netbsd-users@netbsd.org. current-users, I believe, is more for specific
> > problems and questions about cutting edge base NetBSD.
>
> Yay, but obviously it is current, (2.99.10 & kde 3.3.1) or at least current
> software. It's just not Kernel related whatever stuff.

But... is it -current's fault?  I doubt it.  And this list is not about
_current software_, only about NetBSD-current - better said, about issues
that are caused by NetBSD-current or questions about it.

OTOH, netbsd-users is for help with NetBSD and related issues.  So your
question better suits this one.

Cheers

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>