Subject: Re: Objdirs not being created in asn1_compile and compile_et
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@gmail.com>
From: Alexey G. Khramkov <agkhram@mercdev.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/2004 11:37:05
Andrew Gillham <gillham@gmail.com> writes:

> This has been going on forever, I just forget to ask about it.  This
> is on a 2.0_RC4 system after running build.sh on a clean source tree.
> All 'obj' directories were removed and /usr/obj/ was empty at the
> start of the build.
>
> I end up with object files in the following two directories:
> ? lib/libasn1/asn1_compile/warnerr.lo
> ? lib/libcom_err/compile_et/compile_et
>
> It appears that the 'make obj' step is not traversing these
> directories correctly.
> This can be demonstrated by running 'make obj' from a clean libasn1 directory.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this issue or is it something with local system?

It appeared ~2.0F on my local system, but I got powerfail during compilation,
so I didn't treat it like a bug. I catched it on cvs update too.

> -Andrew

HTH,
agkhram
--
= Alexey G. Khramkov (agkhram) @ Infotech <agkhram{at}mercdev{dot}com> =
= GPG fingerprint : 944D 0C8B 343B 6C8D 50A1  061A E2DA 3E11 7765 6B47 =