Subject: Re: releng down?
To: Timo Sch?ler <eclipser23@web.de>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
List: current-users
Date: 10/22/2004 12:42:07
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:28:59 +0200
Timo Sch?ler <eclipser23@web.de> wrote:

> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Is it just me, or is releng.netbsd.org down?  I've been trying to get
> >> some new snapshots, but it keeps timing out.  Any ideas?
> >
> > Yep, seems down.
> >
> > Yesterday (about 21 hours ago) I've sent PR and haven't got reply
> > notification yet. Is releng and gnats server bounded one each other?
>
> was reported yesterday (IIRC). use the mirrors.
>
> http://netbsd.org/mirrors/#ftp-releng
>
> (was told to be a hardware failure.)

Hmm... I meant that seems gnats-bugs(at)gnats.NetBSD.org doesn't worked
too, so as I got no reply on my submitted PR about rc scripts. AFAIK,
there are no more backup e-mails where I can sent PR.

Thus, should I resubmit my PR again or they will be delivered bit later
(I seen few PRs submitted today)?

--
Mishka.