Subject: NetBSD 1.6.2 & sis900 based ethernet
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Goetz <cgoetz@pandora.be>
List: current-users
Date: 10/14/2004 18:13:13
Hello,

I thing I have tried about everything to try make NetBSD run properly on
my laptop (Amilo).
Recompiling GENERIC, GENERIC_LAPTOP with or without IRQ hint, changing
iospace, forcing IRQs, disabling audio, apm, ..
No way...NetBSD (1.6.2) keeps reporting me timeouts. Can anybosy help me
solving this problem so I could keep running NetNSD ?

This is an anoying issue since nor the sis900 based ethernet interface
nor my wireless (not detected) pcmcia are running right now.
If logs are desired, they can be provided. This seems to be an already
known issue.

Thanks