Subject: Re: Excel file (Out of Office)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Adrian Richardson <Adrian.Richardson@dipnr.nsw.gov.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/2004 08:07:50
My contract ended with DIPNR on 27 February 2004.

If you have any questions about the IMF or CDIS please contact Trev
Mount 9895 7408

If it is personal (or you've got a job for me) I can be contacted on
bellaphon@hotmail.com or 0419 693 779

You may wish to check out the new Information Management Framework on
http://imf.dipnr

Thanks

>>> current-users 10/05/04 08:14 >>>

Here is the file.
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential/privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department.

You should scan any attached files for viruses.