Subject: Re: NetBSD-current/i386 release build fails
To: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/2004 09:50:25
Is there any real reason we have to have an INSTALL_TINY, i.e. an install
that fits onto a single floopy?  Are there any machines totally incapable
of having a floopy switch happen in the middle of the boot sequence?

We may have outgrown our bounds, it would seem...

[Thus spake Havard Eidnes ("HE: ") 1:29pm...]