Subject: 2.0_BETA install question
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/23/2004 13:51:51
(I guess for -current sysinst installs too)

I've grown very fond of the build.sh for doing builds -- a very nice setup.
I've now added a kernel conf to my setup and I'll proved the 'releasekernel'
arg.  The kernel gets built and included in the cdrom, but I can't specify
that I want that particular kernel from the install.

In fact, if I can't specify any of the kernels -- not just my custom blend.

Is there a right way to do this that I'm not finding obvious?  Mounting the
cd0a and gzip -d'ing it seems sorta clumsy.

Thanks,

peter