Subject: Re: 2.0_BETA fails build in tools/compat, misses cdefs_elf.h ?
To: None <cube@cubidou.net>
From: S.P.Zeidler <spz@serpens.de>
List: current-users
Date: 08/05/2004 10:51:16
Thus wrote cube@cubidou.net (cube@cubidou.net):

> > a " to the path name? /usr/include/sys/cdefs_elf.h does exist, so my guess
> > is the lonely " is in fact the problem.
>
> You're confused.  The compilation of _warnx.c seems to work since it's
> nbmake that gets an error, after the said compilation.

eh, yes, right. #include <std/notenoughcoffeedisclaimer.h> :-}

> I think that you have a botched depend file.

indeed. the line for __fts13.c's /usr/include/sys/cdefs_elf.h was trailing
a "

> Was the OBJDIR clean before
> you started buildling?

Yes. I've nuked the contents of the tools/compat objdir and am running a
depend now to see if it was a fluke or is reproducible. This may take a
while on this box :-)

thanks for the assistance.

regards,
	spz