Subject: Re: SuSE 9.1 packages imported
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/13/2004 13:18:49
Matthias Scheler wrote:
> 	Hello,
>
> I've imported an incomplete set of SuSE 9.1 packages a few minutes ago.
> These package do *not* work stable with NetBSD's Linux emulation.
> Mozilla (taken from the "mozilla-bin" package) crashes in one of two
> attempts to start it.

Does the same binary work when run on SuSE 9.1 natively? It might
as well not be NetBSD Linux emulation fault ...

Jaromir
-=- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=-
-=- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=-
-=- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=-