Subject: Re: First impression nx9005
To: Charles M. Hannum <abuse@spamalicious.com>
From: netbsd <netbsd@purk.ee>
List: current-users
Date: 07/03/2004 17:49:19
Hi,

agp and bce are enabled.This is Atheros/Broadcom and it is unsupported
by BSD though.I just updated BIOS and now i get sometimes ( not always )
kernel trap uvm... when acpi is enabled ;-) Maybe i need roll back my
biso update.I run GENERIC+ acpi enabled and current as of 30.07.04.
I know that linux uses framebuffer for console , but how about NetBSD?
Wscons?I really need to get bigger console ( main concern right now:)

Thanks in advance!