Subject: Re: src/etc/etc.i386/Makefile.inc problem MKISOFS_FLAGS?
To: Chris Ross <cross+netbsd@distal.com>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/23/2004 23:56:56
--UFRfxei4j9xfgtfb

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 09:53:09AM -0400, Chris Ross wrote:
  | >That's been my plan for a little while; I haven't had time to chase it=
 up.
  |=20
  |   Okay.  I guess that could answer my other question of "Why isn't
  | making the ISO image part of "build.sh release".
  |=20
  |   Anything I can do to help that effort?  With luck, it should just
  | require some sort of crossover directory in src/tools, yes?

I was considering the benefits of incorporating all of the components
of cdrecord (which mkisofs is part of) into the base ssytem,
versus just having as a host tool only.

It's really not an urgent project; if you have an uptodate mkisofs
from pkgsrc it works "right now".

--UFRfxei4j9xfgtfb

--UFRfxei4j9xfgtfb--