Subject: Re: Problems building "release" on Solaris sparc64
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Ross <cross+netbsd@distal.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/17/2004 14:15:48
   Hey folks.  I'm having problems building on a sparc64.
I'm running Solaris, and most of the build is now succeeding.
However, distrib/sparc64/instfs/Makefile sets MAKEFS_FLAGS to
include "-o bsize=16k,fsize=2k"; and when the built nbmakefs
is run with this (after already having a -o bsize option on
it's command-line), it fails saying it won't support block-sizes
greater than 8k.

   Does someone know why this is in sparc64/instfs?  Does
anyone know why nbmakefs only supports up to 8k block-
sizes?  What's the right solution for this?

   Help needed.  Thanks...

                         - Chris