Subject: Re: Fw: bin/25748: mozilla stopped working
To: None <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@eunetnorge.no>
List: current-users
Date: 06/02/2004 08:10:58
Paul Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu> writes:

> Looking deeper into this with GDB, I noticed that there were about
> 10 running threads at the time of the crash.  And of those threads,
> about half appear to have been doing DNS lookups.

Try building a kernel without IPV6 support.  That's what I've had to
do to get a usable Mozilla under NetBSD-current.  (Although my problem
isn't that Mozilla crashes when IPV6 is available to it, but rather
that it hangs, while saying it's resolving some FQDN.)

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway
www.eunet.no  T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901