Subject: Looking for uplcom users/testers
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/12/2004 10:39:06
Folks, I need someone to test a patch agains uplcom on a device that
is *not* PL2303 based, like all mine seem to be:

uplcom0: vendor 0x067b product 0x2303, rev 1.10/2.02, addr 2
(in more verbose kernels this would be: Prolific Technology PL2303 Serial
adapter)

I'd like to have a kernel patch tested that affects the way flow/line controll
settings are made on this devices, so you would need a way to verify
DTR and CTS/RTS works. Background: this settings never worked for PL2303
based devices, or only by pure chance [correct settings at power-up].
I have changes to make them work, but I don't want to break other uplcom
devices when doing so.

Martin