To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Erard_S=E9bastien?= <sebastien.erard@nagra.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/06/2004 17:03:51
Hello,

In my company we are using CVS to archive all our
source code. We also use the commit notification
(by mail) to be informed of the changes made by
others.

I was sondering how the NetBSD CVS server was
configured to generate only one notification
message per commit, even when the commit was done
on a bunch of files  once. I'v looked in the CVS
documentation but found nothing about this feature,
but maybe I've missed something. Any pointers on
how to do this would be appreciated.=20

Thanks in advance for any help,

Sebastien

Sebastien ERARD
Senior Software Engineer - Digital Terminal
Conditional Access Kernel Development
Nagravision S.A. - Kudelski Group
Route de Gen=E8ve 22, 1033 Cheseaux, Switzerland
Direct: +41 (0) 21 732 03 47
Main: +41 (0) 21 732 03 11
Fax: +41 (0) 21 732 03 00
E-mail: Sebastien.Erard@nagra.com