Subject: XFree86 DPMS?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Ripke <stix@stix.homeunix.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/29/2004 23:42:36
Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with DPMS of late?
Actually since a current snapshot from Sept 2002, AFAICT.

xset dpms 10 20 30

results in a black screen after 10 seconds, then it comes back to
life after 30 seconds. "xset q" from an ssh session reports
"Monitor is Off". Likewise, "xset dpms force off" seems to do
nada.

Video card is a "Nvidia Corporation RIVA TNT2 Model 64". The build
I'm currently running is from 2.0_BETA, 4.4.0, 2004-04-09.

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke
Unix/OpenVMS/TSM/DBA