Subject: OOo1.1.1 for i386/current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Rauch <mrauch@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/2004 15:14:19
Hi,

I've just uploaded a binary version of OpenOffice.org1.1.1 for i386
to http://www.fs.tum.de/~mrauch/OpenOffice/OOo1.1.1/. Available are both the
standard English version as well as localized builds in German, Spanish,
French, Japanese and (Simplified) Chinese.

These builds include mozilla support, but have been compiled without java
support. System requirement is a NetBSD-current from March 2004 or newer,
or any version from the 2.0 branch. (The 1.6.2 release unfortunately has a
bug in the runtime linker which prevents running it with that version.)

I've done a few elementary functionality tests, but no exhaustive smoke
testing, so there may still be bugs left. Any feedback would be more than
welcome.

Michael

PS: I'll also update the misc/openoffice package soon. This will be my next
step, but there's still some minor work left.