Subject: ipf & nat [Re: ipf still poorly?]
To: Andreas Wrede <andreas@planix.com>
From: Staffan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Thom=E9n?= <duck@multi.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/2004 00:14:19
--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

[ Original text by Andreas Wrede indented ]
> Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
>=20
> >Dick Davies wrote:
> >
> >>Does anyone know if the IPF problems in recent currents have
> >>been resolved yet?
> >>
> >>I'd like to update my box, but if that's still shaky,  i can't.
> >

> >IPF in -current is fine with IPv4, AFAICS there are still problems with
> >IPv6 and IPsec.
>=20
> I am running with the patch from kern/24981 and have not had a problem=20
> with IPv4 or IPv6. Don't know about IPSec.

While on the subject of ipf-features, is still NAT and ALTQ not really
cooperating, or was this ever an issue?

Regards,

--=20
Staffan Thom=E9n
     GPG key: 1024D/7C7E2EF8
 Fingerprint: ADB3 455F 10D5 86D1 78D6  048D 11BB D66E 7C7E 2EF8

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q--