Subject: Re: Memory Disk options
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Jean-Mickael <adrastee@free.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 04/17/2004 11:31:05
I believe this problem exists since a long time
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-i386/2002/10/19/0002.html
Also recent thread on "Soekris net4501" shows that boot part from 1.6.2
fixes the  boot process (but it is not related to memory option).

So I hope to boot my current-NetBSD using /boot, bootxx_ffsv1 from 1.6.2...

Aymeric