Subject: Re: Promise SATA controllers
To: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Erard_S=E9bastien?= <sebastien.erard@nagra.com>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/16/2004 16:02:12
Erard S=E9bastien wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I there any plan to support the Promise SATA controllers in NetBSD soon?

They should be supported in -current and upcoming 2.0 , by pdcide(4)
driver.

Jaromir

> I would like to see my Promise 20378 embedded on my Asus motherboard work=
 with my SATA disk drives. I also plan to buy a SATA150 TX4 or a eve FastTr=
ak S150 SX4 but they are not supported neither.
>=20
> Thanks for any help,
>=20
> Sebastien
>=20

--=20
-=3D- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=3D-
-=3D- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=3D-
-=3D- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=3D-