Subject: freeze
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jaka Jejcic <jj@gnorw.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/2004 13:09:01
My laptop (IBM T40) keeps freezing lately. I'm running current and
update kernel, userland and X every couple of days (last update 2.0B as of
yesterday). It usualy freezes (completely -- no local or remote access, it
can only be hard-booted) when running mozilla-linux...
The problem exists now for about a week. During the time the system has been
updated twice with the latest sources. Has worked flawlessly before.

I'm using apm (without acpi), compile kernel and userland with -O -pipe
and packages with -pipe -O3 -march=pentium3 -mmmx -msse -msse2 -mfpmath=sse
if that helps in any way...

jj