Subject: Re: Should '.include "../../devel/gettext-lib/buildlink[23].mk"'...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@lists.veego.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/2004 12:24:38
Hmm, tech-pkg sounds more appropriate to be used.

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 11:45:25AM +0100, Markus W Kilbinger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> ... in pkg's Makefiles not ensure that
>
>   /usr/pkg/lib/libintl.*
>
> is used for compiling/linking!?

You shouldn't need to have /usr/pkg/lib/libintl.* if you are using -current
and it will only cause problems if you still have some old packages which use
that.

> At the moment all compiled pkg's are (always? I only checked x11/gtk
> and www/galeon) linked against systems /usr/lib/libintl.* (which seems
> to be the reason why pkgsrc/chat/gabber fails to work, though compiled
> fine).

What do you mean with that?

Do you mean that pkgsrc/chat/gabber was linked against a /usr/pkg/lib/libintl
and not with the one in /usr/lib ?

Bernd