Subject: Re: Linux Emul: Java 1.4.2 receiving SIGSEGV when using Eclipse: Out of memory?
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Brian de Alwis <bsd@cs.ubc.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 03/10/2004 23:04:19
On 2004.03.10 22:52:29 +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Is that NetBSD-current?

Yes (1.6ZK).  I've tried doubling my stack-size to 4MB (from 2MB),
but the same thing occurs, and I can't increase it any further.

This problem reportedly happens under Linux as well, so at least
we're bug-compatible :-)  Unfortunately I don't have access to a
Linux box currently to try this out -- using gdb on the resulting
core file doesn't produce anything useful.  It may just be a
VM bug.  Maybe I'll try without JIT next...

Brian.

--
     Brian de Alwis | Graduate student | Software Practices Lab | UBC
"There is much pleasure to be gained in useless knowledge." - Bertrand Russell