Subject: Printed version of the man pages?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/07/2004 18:29:54
One thing I would like to do is get a printed version of all of the
NetBSD man pages. Furthermore, I like the way man pages look when
printed by *roff.

I tried sending multiple man pages through groff/nroff/troff with
a variety of options. I can get PostScript with the following two
problems:

*) New man pages don't cause a page eject, they just start in the
middle of the page.

*) Each man page starts the numbering at 1.

From looking through google at options used with older macro packages
it looks like the ability to do what I want was dropped from our
current macro package. Did I miss something?

Does anyone know how I can get current NetBSD man pages printed
like the V7 and old BSD docs? Thanks!

   "I like being on the Daily Show." - Kermit the Frog, Feb 13 2001