To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@lists.veego.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/06/2004 17:15:39
On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 01:31:30PM -0800, wolfgang+gnus20040226T133013@dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com wrote:

> I'm getting these strange unsubscribes.  A few days ago I got
> unsubscribed from current-users due to excessive bounces.  Today I got
> another unsubscribe from current-users.  Is someone (or something)
> forging bounces in an attempt to unsubscribe netbsd mailing list
> members?  Are other people seeing this?

Hmm, i'm not the owner of current-users, but:

<list+current-users@lists.wsrcc.com>:
208.201.233.172 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550 Error: Microsoft .zip attachment rejected.  Please remove it and resend.; Your mail made it to wsrcc.com but was rejected here due to a problem with either your message or your sending host.  Please investigate.  For more information and a more detailed description of common errors please see: http://www.wsrcc.com/spam/bounce.html

And I think there is a programm on mail.netbsd.org, which catch that and unsubscribe
people if that happen too often or depending of the error code.

Bernd