Subject: RE: Atheros - Status?
To: 'David Young' <dyoung@pobox.com>
From: John Schieferle Uhlenbrock <lordzero@lordzero.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/03/2004 06:36:37
I rebuilt the kernel and userland last night to no avail.

-bash-2.05b$ uname -a
NetBSD kaiser 1.6ZK NetBSD 1.6ZK (kaiser) #9: Wed Mar  3 02:24:27 CET =
2004
root@kaiser:/usr/obj/sys/arch/i386/compile/kaiser i386

-bash-2.05b$ dmesg | grep ath
ath0 at pci0 dev 10 function 0
ath0: interrupting at irq 12
ath0: unable to attach hardware; HAL status 3

The WG311 card from Netgear seems to be one of the more widely supported
cards so I'm kinda confused why I'm getting this error. Anyone else have
one?

-bash-2.05b$ pcictl pci0 list | grep Atheros
000:10:0: Atheros Communications, Inc. AR5212 Wireless LAN (ethernet
network, revision 0x01)

- John Schieferle Uhlenbrock