Subject: Re: TCP/IP tuning
To: Thomas Miller <tom@insolvencyhelp.org>
From: Jean-Edouard BABIN <listes@jeb.com.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 02/28/2004 05:08:55
Hello,

I think that for a 5Mb/sec connection you did not have to tune the system t=
much (exept if you use a very old computer...)
Tuning may be more usefull for Gigabit i think
Also on my kernel (1.6ZH) kern.mbuf.nmbclusters can be changed with sysctl

--=20
Jean-Edouard BABIN
Mail: Jeb@jeb.com.fr
Web : www.Jeb.com.fr