Subject: Re: errors: build.sh on FreeBSD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 02/25/2004 18:35:06
On Wed Feb 25 2004 at 14:53:15 +0300, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> If anyone is really interested in this, the cvs history of
> tools/compat/compat_defs.h is a good place to start.  And,
> incrementally, cvs histories of the files that fail to build.
>
> Also, I have an archive of my source-changes mails, so I can easily
> find which FreeBSD build fixes I committed.

Well, me too, and I recall I started pretty close to when 1.6 was
branched.  And I guess you picked up where I left off, so there shouldn't
be very many spaces to fill.

Although I do recall other build.sh portability work being done at
that time also, and I don't know if it had an influence.  Well, the
only way to find out is to try it.  But I'm not too keen on doing to
work especially now with 1.6.2 finalized.  If someone's interested,
I'll be glad to mail my (very short) list of changes.

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>                     Of course he runs NetBSD
http://www.iki.fi/pooka/                          http://www.NetBSD.org/