Subject: ath and nwid broadcasting + media
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/2004 16:59:16
I have an ath card, which works just fine if the access point is
broadcasting the network id.  However, if that is turned off from the
access point, I can't seem to get the card to talk with the network
any longer.

My guess is that I don't how to set the right media type.  If the access
point is broadcasting the nwid, the media gets set as "autoselect
(OFDM54)", but I haven't figured out the magic words how to make the
card believe it's using ODFM54 11g if the access point isn't broadcasting.

What am I missing?

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>                     Of course he runs NetBSD
http://www.iki.fi/pooka/                          http://www.NetBSD.org/