Subject: Linux emulation upgrade..?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <netbsd99@sudog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/09/2004 17:02:44
Don't mean to be a pest, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me
whether they've been successful in upgrading to a more recent version
of SuSE or RedHat in their Linux emulation tree? Is there anyone who
needs a tester/helper in doing this so we can get back in line with the
more recent stdc++/glibc/etc libraries and be compatible with recent
builds of popular software? :)

Perhaps I'm just missing something, but I had much difficulty simply
installing the libraries in the "right" spot. Many of them seemed to
refuse to run, but it was a month or two ago when I tried this so I'll
probably need to give it another go if someone else reports success.

Thanks for your comments!