Subject: Re: USB printer/scanner combo
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/2004 13:05:07
I figured it was something like that.  I don't actually _need_ the
functionality, but if there's something I can do to get it supported,
I'm happy to do it...

Is there some command besides 'usbdevs' i can run to show more info
about the device?  (usbdevs -v doesn't seem to show much more than
dmesg)

+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz