Subject: Re: "cvs update: move away src/file.whatever; it is in the way"
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Art Lemasters <slemas1@mindspring.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/2004 21:55:19
   I'm posting these to the list, because the same questions are
appearing on lists around the Net now.  Answers tend to be,
"Just do it without ssh" and "just wipe your tree, and try another
update," or "only wipe the files [several hundred or thousand]
that get the error response."  <grin>

   It just tried the following while using bash
(netbsd.stevens-tech.edu machine),

CVS_RSH=ssh
CVSROOT=anoncvs@netbsd.stevens-tech.edu:/cvsroot
export CVS_RSH CVSROOT
cvs -z5 checkout -PA src

and received the response,

"The authenticity of host 'netbsd.stevens-tech.edu (155.246.89.11)'
can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint [...the remainder of this line edited out by me...]
Are you sure you want to continue connecting? (yes/no)?"

Is that message a good thing?

Art