Subject: Re: problems with wi (fixed)
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Emre Yildirim <ey@ieee.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/17/2004 20:36:57
I sure feel stupid now.  I just remembered that dhclient changed the nameserver to
the one at work (which was the AirPort), so it was 10.0.1.1.  I now have the correct
nameserver in resolv.conf.  Everything, including 64-bit WEP is working fine now.
Thanks for all the suggestions!

Once upon a time Martin Husemann proclaimed: