Subject: nfs rpc errors on 1.6ZG
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: John Hayward <John.C.Hayward@wheaton.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/2004 22:21:06
Dear NetBSDers,
   I've upgraded a nfs server to 1.6ZG.  I notice that bluej java ide
running on clients was exibiting unexpected behavior relative to files.
I found that if I was working on a local file system or a nfs on a 1.5.3
machine things worked fine - it was just when files were located on the
1.6ZG server that there were problems.
   In examining the nfstat on the server I noticed a number of RPC errors
and the number increased when doing bluej ide activity.
   Has anyone observed similar behavior or know a work around (ie what
daily from releng.netbsd.org should work).

johnh...