Subject: Re: NetBSD logo design competition
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson@greendragon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/14/2004 18:24:30
Greywolf wrote:
> =

> Thus spake Vincent ("V> ") sometime Today...
> =

> V> If someone has kept the various Monster Manuals =AE=A9 written by Ga=
ry Gigax
> V> for AD&D, there is a saucerful of ideas inside ! :)
> =

> Heh.  I have the complete set of AD&D v1 manuals (minus Unearthed Arcan=
> and the Fiend Folio).  I should go look some stuff up...
> =

Likewise, although I've got Unearthed Arcana, too.  Also, numerous =

others from the same period, such as RuneQuest (my favorite) et alia.

Anyway, there used to be (circa 1996) a nice site with a history of =

beastie t-shirt art and such at: =

  http://www.zilker.net/users/beastie/index.html =

But it's gone now.  Anybody know who that was?

I've enjoyed the OpenBSD practice of new art with each release!
-- =

William Allen Simpson
    Key fingerprint =3D  17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26  DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32=