Subject: Re: Sony DSC-T1 and umass
To: NetBSD-current <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Chiarchiaro <wjc@cleartech.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/2004 11:40:14
Wouter Klouwen wrote:

> I currently have a Belkin F5U248. Also an 8 in 1, but only CF will work
> under NetBSD. The mini Belkin leaflet which came with it does say that
> SD/MMC, MS, xD, etc require special drivers.

I've now tried a friend's SD card in my SanDisk ImageMate 8 in 1
(SDDR-88), and I was able to read and write files (using a system on
the netbsd-1-6 branch).

Supposedly, all four sockets of the SDDR-88 are usable simultaneously,
and my system's scsibus driver reports 4 luns per target (as opposed
to 1 per target for my ImageMate CF single-socket device).  However,
when I had both my friend's SD card and one of my CF cards plugged in,
I could mount only the one which had been plugged in first.  Aside
from /dev/sd0e, I couldn't find any configured SCSI drives.

Bill Chiarchiaro
wjc@cleartech.com