Subject: RE: Sony DSC-T1 and umass
To: 'Bill Chiarchiaro' <wjc@cleartech.com>
From: Scott Ellis <scotte@warped.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/10/2004 11:31:26
I've got a Dazzle 6-in-1 USB reader (CF, MMC, and Memory Stick..
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/sale4sure/dm-8400.html has a picture of it) that
reads CF and MS in NetBSD just fine.  I use it to pull pictures off my Sony
505V (and now my new 828!).  I don't know if it will read the MemoryStickPRO
sticks yet (it certainly doesn't support the parallel reading of the PRO
sticks, but they might work in a 'compatibility' mode).

	ScottE