Subject: wscons fix hints for 1.6ZG ...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/06/2004 17:54:51
--FN+gV9K+162wdwwF

I installed 1.6ZG at work about a month or so ago and wasn't desperate
to have wscons working on my newly upgraded (from 1.6.1) system (wscons
seems to make all the right noises at boot time, however no other=20
consoles are available ... )

now I need it, and I have a nagging feeling that there was some notice I
missed in passing which would have been useful to do something about
at the time ... :)

previously was using the usual PC console on this machine, but now
have console directed at com0 ... having no login or banner pop up
on the monitor connected to the machine is a tad disconcerting ... :)

can someone point me at what I missed ... I'm sure it was something
simple ...=20

--=20
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank

--FN+gV9K+162wdwwF

--FN+gV9K+162wdwwF--