Subject: Re: CVS commit: src/usr.sbin/ntp/ntptrace
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/28/2003 13:07:34
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003, Bernd Ernesti wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 11:49:35AM -0600, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>
> Grr, so much for not respecting a reply-to address and even sending the
> copy to a different address.

There was no Reply-to in Nicolas Joly's post, which I responded, to.
Neither is the Reply-to evident here, which is archived on the web for
all time:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2003/12/28/0011.html

You should realize by now that Reply-To:'s aren't very effective.

I actually missed your first post, and assumed I was responding to a
thread that started in another forum. Sorry.

> Not to mention that you use some %#$%$#%# filter for receiving mails.

I actually got your email to fredb@NetBSD.org. (I currently accept
all mail to fredb@netbsd.org, and all mail coming over IPv6.) I didn't
respond, because it didn't seem to me that you were inviting a dialog.
Your mail server is listed in SORBS as a being in a dynamic block, no
doubt wrongly. You should try to do something about that.

Frederick