Subject: Re: Mozilla leaving colour blotches [still]
To: Aymeric Vincent <Aymeric.Vincent@labri.fr>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/17/2003 14:30:45
Thus spake Aymeric Vincent ("AV> ") sometime Today...

AV> Along the same line, did you try to disable hardware acceleration in
AV> the X server? Do the same patterns show up if you run the same mozilla
AV> from another machine through an exported display, or conversely
AV> another remote mozilla displaying on that machine?

I have an NVidiot derivate card for which there is no HW acceleration
in source form in X, and I don't have the appropriate module.  Not that
it would work anyway (or does it, now?)...

AV> I would rather bet on an X server problem.

That would be unusual since the X server hasn't changed, but I've rebuilt
Mozilla twice.  This appeared after the FIRST rebuild (when the version
appears to have changed).

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: We're so committed to it being free, we won't sell it to you
          even if you ask!