Subject: FORTUNE LOTTERY WINNER
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: GOLDEN BIRD FORTUNE LOTTERY PROMO <globalglobenet@whipmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/16/2003 21:51:52
GOLDEN BIRD FORTUNE LOTTERY SECURITIES S=2EL=2E
AVENIDA AMERICA 192
28001 MADRID=2C SPAIN=2E
REG=2E NO=3A3456809=2F33

FROM=3A THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS =2F PRIZE AWARD DEPT=2E
REF NO=3A EGS=2F2560145701=2F02=2E
BATCH NO=3A14=2F0013=2F1PD
Date=3A16th OF DECEMBER=2C 2003=2E

ATTN=3A

               RE=3AAWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the
GOLDEN BIRD FORTUNE LOTTERY=2FINTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 14th of
NOVEMBER=2C 2003=2E

Your name attached to ticket number 025-11464092-750 with  Serial number
2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 4-15-28-31-37-43 which consequently won
the lottery in the 3rd category=2E
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of =80415=2C810=2E00
=28FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN EUROS ONLY =29 in cash credited to file REF NO=3AEGS=2F2560145701=2F02=2EThis is from a
total cash prize of =807=2C068=2C770=2E00 =28SEVEN MILLION=2C SIXTY EIGHT
THOUSAND=2CSEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EUROS ONLY=29 shared among the
seventeen international winners in this category=2E

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured to your
name=2E Due to mixed up of some numbers  and names=2C we ask that you keep
this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted to your nominated account as this is a part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by participants=2E

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 25=2C000 names from Asia=2C Australia=2C Africa=2C Middle East=2C New zealand=2C Europe=2C North and South America as part of our international promotions program which we conduct once every year=2E We hope that with a part of your prize=2C you will take part in our end of year HIGHSTAKE =8050 Million International lottery=2E

To begin your lottery claim please contact your claims agent=3B

DR=2E ALBERT DAVID=2C =28FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER=29=2C
MAXELO VENTURA
MADRID=2C SPAIN
EMAIL =3A albertdavid01=40whipmail=2Ecom
EMAIL =3A albertdavid01=40blazemail=2Ecom

for processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice=2E
Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than 29th of
DECEMBER=2C 2003=2E After this date all funds will be returned to the
MINISTRY OF FINANCE as unclaimed=2E
    In order to avoid unnecessary delays and  complications=2C please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every
correspondence with us or your agent=2E Furthermore=2C should there be any
change of your address=2C do inform your claims agent as soon as possible=2E
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you
for being a part of our promotions program=2E
Note=3A Anybody under the age of 21 is automatically disqualified=2E

Best regards=2C

MARIA GARCIA
=28VICE PRESIDENT GOLDEN BIRD FORTUNE LOTTERY SECURITIES=2C S=2EL=2E=29