Subject: Re: MozillaFirebird troubles
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Soren Jacobsen <snj@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/16/2003 09:51:26
On 12/16 18:33, Marc Recht wrote:
> >As suggested by Christian Limpach in private, I tried rebuilding my Xft
> >cache (fc-cache -fv as root), and that fixed it.  The strange part is
> >that when using fc-cache from pkgsrc, it remains broken, but the version
> >from xsrc makes everything happy.
>
> AFAIK you have to run each at least once. :-/

I last ran /usr/X11R6/bin/fc-cache and MozillaFirebird runs fine. Now
here I go, using the same config file, running /usr/pkg/bin/fc-cache.
Suddenly, MozillaFirebird doesn't run.  Run /usr/X11R6/bin/fc-cache
again, and we're back in business.  Note that I am passing -f to them,
otherwise they'll just skip every directory.