Subject: Re: OpenOffice 1.1
To: Michael Rauch <mrauch@netbsd.org>
From: Florence HENRY <Florence.Henry@obspm.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 12/12/2003 10:58:18
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Michael Rauch wrote:

> As a first step I'd suspect some X related problem. A simple test is just
> typing xterm in the shell where you start soffice, and looking if a new
> xterm really opens.

there is no problem with the shell where I start soffice : typing "xterm"
opens indeed a new xterm.

> Does soffice print out anything else on the shell?

before the crash_report.bin error, I have ~ thirty messages saying :
file_image_pagein: Function not implemented
then, the crash_report.bin error, and soffice hangs. I have to kill -9 the
process to get my shell back...

I've made a ktrace -di soffice, you will find it here :
http://otarie.obspm.fr/NetBSD/ktrace.out.gz

----
Florence HENRY
florence.henry@obspm.fr